Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hairy Back

I am going to be sick to my stomach all freaking day long. On the way to work this morning, the local Top 40 DJs played this parody version of Justin Timberlake's song Sexy Back, and it was called Hairy Back. The line that made me actually gag (here's hoping it brings you just as much joy)?

I'm a hairy brute,
My naked skin looks like a Wookie suit,
My jacuzzi is just back hair soup.

That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in forever. That thing about the jacuzzi and the hair, it's sick. Then the DJ starts talking about his uncle who had a super hairy back and wore mesh tank-tops with the hair poking through. I'm gagging again as I type this.

Oh, and the sick kids are improving. Ari ranks as most improved, health-wise. He's still in his 'rebellious' stage, though - if this is what he's like at 2, I'm already terrified of 16.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear everyone is on the mend. Believe me, there will come a day when everyone is well, all at the same time.

We miss you guys!