- Ari being a great big brother today, willingly wiping the baby's runny nose
- Slippers on clearance for $2/pair - my boys are basement dwellers, and have permanently frozen feet. They are happily wearing their new slippers (v. cute).
- Trying bananas on the baby - his face clearly said, "What is in my mouth, and why on God's green earth would you put it there? Honestly."
- Finding that I froze a tin of chocolate toffees from Christmas, and discovering that they are still delicious
- Seth sleeping 7 straight hours last night. A fluke, but a welcome one.
- Seeing my brother tomorrow
Friday, March 13, 2009
Happy things to remind me
Since I don't feel well, and I am feeling generally frustrated, I feel the need to make a list of things that are making me happy right now. So here goes.