Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy things to remind me

Since I don't feel well, and I am feeling generally frustrated, I feel the need to make a list of things that are making me happy right now. So here goes.
  • Ari being a great big brother today, willingly wiping the baby's runny nose
  • Slippers on clearance for $2/pair - my boys are basement dwellers, and have permanently frozen feet. They are happily wearing their new slippers (v. cute).
  • Trying bananas on the baby - his face clearly said, "What is in my mouth, and why on God's green earth would you put it there? Honestly."
  • Finding that I froze a tin of chocolate toffees from Christmas, and discovering that they are still delicious
  • Seth sleeping 7 straight hours last night. A fluke, but a welcome one.
  • Seeing my brother tomorrow
There are always, always good things to be happy about. No matter what else is going on around me, there are my family, my friends, and all these little short people in my life who are making me feel better and bringing joy. Just needed to make a list for perspective today.

No comments: