Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Adding insult to injury

Last night Ari started laughing at me and said, "You look funny, Mom, because you have such a big body and such a little head." I can only blame myself, really; apparently I've failed in teaching these children any manners!

Tonight is Lamaze class #1 of a six-week course. The last class is actually the day after my due date, so with any luck, we'll be missing that one. But I'm hoping to gain some very important insight into natural childbirth tonight, and I'm also hoping that my husband can gain some, as well. He'll have to be my main support. Since this is a cash baby, and we all know how Keith is about cash, he really doesn't want to fork out for the epidural. So he convinced me to give it a go natually - but I can't help but think a lot of the work is going to have to be on his part, as well. So hopefully we both learn a lot about making it through this. Sans needles.

No comments: