Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Picture Update

My memory card was full and I didn't get any pictures of the kids in their Easter finery, or hunting eggs, so these pictures will have to do for now. This is Seth's new finger that he sucks, and it is the most random finger to suck, I think - but he loves it. He soothes himself so much better now. He is sleeping better, and I think it can be attributed to this finger. Also, there are some pictures of Seth's gun-slinging. He and Owen were "playing" weapons, according to Owen. Start 'em young, right?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

So sweet! Your family is just precious! I loved being around all of them on Easter! So cute! ;)

Julie said...

Oh he is sooo cute all of them are. We are going to have to get together so our children can meet sometime in this crazy world.