Monday, January 26, 2009

Homeschool Co-op

Well - the homeschool co-op went really well. The boys did wonderfully, and I enjoyed my time working in the nursery, which was really spent getting to know the other moms and hanging out with Seth. Owen made a pirate hat and brought home a CD of songs about the states and capitals ("Baton Rouge, Louisiana, Austin, Texas,Tallahassee, Flor-i-daaaaaa!"). Ari played on the playground and had a snack and only got into just a wee bit of trouble. I was really proud of them both. I'm glad we're involved.

If you are local and would like some information on the homeschool co-op, please email me at manicotti (at) hotmail (dot) com - I'd be happy to share. I'd rather do it privately than on the blog, since it does give away our exact physical location, and while I'm not that worried about internet stalkers, it doesn't hurt to be safe.

No comments: