Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Shearing the sheep



I finally caved and had Ari's hair cut. His hair is the polar opposite of Owen's (imagine that). Ari's hair is coarser, curly, impossibly thick, and it doesn't grow long - it grows straight up in a poof. So I finally gave up on my dream of the sideswept emo bangs (still working on the dream with Owen) and had Ari's hair cut. And it looks so good.



I asked her to take the sides above the ears, and remove all the weight from the sides. She left all the length in the front and in the back. Then she thinned it all over (boyfriend has a LOT of hair). When I describe it to anyone, they say that it sounds like a mullet. Does it look like a mullet to you? It is so NOT a mullet. He looks awesome. It's kind of a faux hawk. Forget business in the front, party in the back. This boy is a party all over. TOLD YOU SO, POPPY.

Isn't he handsome?




(A Fu Manchu made of pudding! Yeah!)

But, he wasn't so bad to start with:



(For a real look at how poofy he was pre-cut, scroll down a couple of entries to the picture of him and Owen in their jammies in the chair. I think he takes after his Poppy with the white man afro.)

No comments: