Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Shouldn't laugh, don't laugh, stop laughing

Owen picked up Eva, turned her over, and gave her a swirly in the dog's water. Can't stop laughing! Poor girl.

Other random tidbits:

Reading: Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky

Drinking: Coffee with Pumpkin Pie creamer. The world is good!

Listening to: classic Kansas (including Carry On My Wayward Son. BHS marching band 1997, holla!)

Enjoyed Gilmore Girls last night. Enjoyed Heroes Monday night. Looking forward to One Tree Hill and 30 Rock tonight.

Parents arriving tonight; house not clean.

Owen, birthday, tomorrow. Moved him into his big boy carseat (booster) and he hates it. I'm not a fan, either; it feels not nearly as safe as his 5-point harness.

I love my husband.

I made some really awesome chicken tenders from Rachael Ray's cookbook last night. Probably the best I ever made. That recipe is a keeper.

I really miss my BFFs Betsy and Marcie. I love you guys! Beej, I hope today is better than the last few. (Also, got the skirt in the mail yesterday, thanks!)

1 comment:

Marcie and BIll said...

what a random, scattered post. enjoyed, just more random than usual. miss you too.