Wednesday, March 30, 2005

On American Idol...

Not that I wasn’t a Constantine fan before, but COME ON. I’m pretty sure last night he was singing DIRECTLY TO ME DON'T BE JEALOUS. Let me also say that I wouldn’t vote for Nadia for a hundred bucks, not even one teeny tiny phone call, if for no other reason than because she shakes her butt all the time. On Owen, it’s cute. On a grown woman on live TV, it’s questionable.


I finally found a way to keep my co-workers from drinking my flavored coffee creamer that I keep in the work fridge. I poured it into a breastmilk bottle and brought it to work. Do my co-workers think I'm weird when I pour it into my coffee? Sure. But do they steal my creamer? NOT ANYMORE.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Well the saying is breast milk is sweet, so offer some to them and see the response. Good Idea on putting in the bottle!! lol

diana said...

That has to be the smartest thing I have heard of in a long time..That would keep me out of it...lol

lizpreston said...

Quite creative. :) And very funny!

Aitch said...

You need to update!!